- Up to 30% off on vibrators - expires September 14th, so get moving!
- Up to 20% off all JimmyJane products - expires September 21st
- 30% off rechargeable vibes by CalEx - expires September 21st
- $35 off Lelo's Ina, Mona, and Elise
- Free lube and toy cleaner with a Lelo (including Picobong) purchase
- Labor Day Clearance (up to 70%) while supplies last
Did you know that you can get free shipping on orders over $35? A free Intensity bullet on orders over $70! How about free gifts with your order?
If you sign up for their newsletter, they send a toy worth up to $20 as well!
When buying toys, I always use their handy-dandy review section. It's saved me from a lot of regret. I mean, it's not perfect, and there are some you end up buying because no one has reviewed it... But really, educate yourself. Look it up on google if you can't find a review for it on EdenFantasys. Or try their forum!
Also, educate yourself on what the toy is made out of!
I know, I know. Seems like an awful lot of hard work for an orgasm. But trust me, the doctor bill is not worth it. Or the pain of a yeast or urinary tract infection. Believe me. EdenFantasys has a nifty Guide to Materials you can utilize.
Try silicone, steel, wood (not like "grab a stick out of your yard", but a toy made from wood), stone, glass... Pretty much anything that isn't a porous or jelly material. They exist!
Grab a lube that goes with it, too! Certain lubes will eat materials, so be careful and make the right decision! Try the guide here.