Monday, March 12, 2012

Lingerie Habits

I love sexy underthings. I love how sexy underthings can emphasize your greatest assets!

Big ass? No problem. No ass? Also not a problem. Big breasts? Make them look fabulous! Small breasts? Make that look fabulous, too!
Want a corset? Garter belt and stockings?

Anyway, I love lingerie. I love corsets, especially!

When it comes to corsets, I love to wear them in public. I love the idea of people doing a double take at me. I love knowing when people are staring. Good or bad, I love people stopping and looking at me while wearing a corset.

Wearing a sexy bra under my shabby clothes while cleaning also makes me feel much better.

I'm not just an "in the bedroom" lingerie wearer, though there are definitely outfits that are deemed "for the bedroom only!"

EdenFantasys has their #SexyYOU thing going on for March, deals on almost everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment